Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Murphy Cup - April 3

Kings Point Rowers head next to the
28TH ANNUAL MURPHY CUP REGATTA
APRIL 3, 2010
SCHUYLKILL RIVER
PHILADELPHIA, PA

The Schuylkill River is one of the top rowing spots in the nation. Rowers from 35 colleges and clubs compete in this early spring classic. Parents are more than welcome to watch and join the team.

Parking is available along the river, but you will need a parking pass. Send me an e-mail and I will send you a pass to print. Your vehicle will not be allowed past the police barricade to enter the regatta area on Kelly Drive without a pass displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle. ANGLE PARK with the front of your vehicle facing the river; DO NOT parallel park on Kelly Drive. The team has six boats registered.

Directions FROM I-95: I-95 to I-676 West to I-76 West. Take Kelly Drive/ Ridge Avenue Exit. Follow signs to Kelly Drive south. Go approximately 2 miles & the Canoe Club is directly after the Strawberry Mansion Bridge on the right.

FROM PA TURNPIKE: PA Turnpike to I-76 east. Take Kelly Drive/ Ridge Avenue Exit. (This is a left lane exit) Follow signs to Kelly Drive south. Go approximately 2 miles & the Canoe Club is directly after the Strawberry Mansion Bridge on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment